Super Bread Bowl Dip
Game day is upon us! What better way to kick off the party than a festive bread bowl filled with your favorite dip! If you want to make a homemade dip, try this delicious Cheese-y/Bubbly Artichoke dip with some healthy kale snuck in. But whatever you do, don’t forget the FOOTBALL-SHAPED BREAD BOWL (scroll on down)!
CHEESE-Y BUBBLY ARTICHOKE DIP
- 1 bunch kale, leaves stripped and chopped
- 2 15-oz. cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 1/2 c. ricotta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bread or crackers, for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Wilt the kale in a covered pan with a just a bit of water to create steam. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Add kale to a large mixing bowl. Add artichoke hearts, cream cheese, cheddar, Parmesan, and garlic and season generously with salt and pepper.
Ready to stuff your football!
O.K., Super Bowl fans – let’s make that Football-Shaped Bread Bowl!