Getting ready for a competition can present obstacles to achieving that glowing complexion. Lots of makeup, bronzer, and stress aren’t exactly what your skin needs to stay healthy. Here are 10 things you can do to combat the negative effects of competition on your skin. 1. Always cleanse at night to remove makeup and dirt.
[one_third] Although 90% of being fit is getting regular exercise and having a proper diet... We must not forget the other 10%: Relaxation, rest, and nurturing our skin and body!! In this blog, I'm gonna go over some of my favorite beauty products and my preferred forms or relaxation and recovery! [/one_third] [two_third_last][/two_third_last] First let's