Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each weekday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE FIT
Time to TONE UP YOUR TRICEPS!
Jiggly arms? You need to target your triceps, the large muscles at the back of your upper arm. Try the TRICEPS DIP, which can be done at home or office:
• Start position: Place your hands shoulder-width apart on a (stable) chair/bench with your elbows slightly bent. Your bum should be in front & close to the seat; your feet about hip-width, and your knees bent.
• Slowly bend your elbows and lower your bum towards the floor. When your arms are at about a 90 degree angle, hold for a few seconds. Feel the tension in your triceps!
• Pressing with your hands/arms, slowly push yourself back up to the start position.
Repeat 10-15 times each day. Bye, bye, jiggle!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE WELL
SUNGLASSES ARE FOR TOTS, TOO! Admittedly, it’s tough to keep them on fast-moving kids, but it’s worth the effort. Kids under the age of 10 are at a high risk for skin and eye damage from the sun’s powerful ultraviolet rays (UVR). The skin on their eyelids and around their eyes is more delicate and vulnerable than adult skin.
Check out these buying tips:
• Find glasses that block both UVA and UVB rays.
• The more skin covered, the better, so look for large, wraparound styles.
• Use playground-proof lenses.
• Let your kids choose them, as they are more likely to wear them.
• Eyeball the glasses. Check to see that lenses are not scratched or warped and have no other flaws that distort vision. Very young children may not know to complain if the glasses are flawed.
Enjoy the great outdoors, but make sure to wear your shades. Big bonus: You’ll all look super cool!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE MINDFUL
The night sky is simply mesmerizing – the moon, satellites, shooting stars and millions of stars. Don’t take it all for granted. Allow yourself to become bewildered and awed by this marvelous spectacle.
Try this STAR GAZING MEDITATION exercise:
• Assume a comfortable meditative posture outside.
• Look outward at the sky – observe and inquire about it. Recognize that it is vast beyond concept.
• Begin to focus inward on your mind – observe and inquire about it. Recognize that it is vast beyond concept.
• With the understanding that both mind and universe are inconceivably boundless entities, allow their space to begin to merge. Be one with the experience.
• Rest in this natural, pristine awareness. Appreciate the interconnectedness of everything in the universe.
• Know that the universe appreciates YOU!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE WINNING
What are the MOST POPULAR SPORTS WORLDWIDE? In the U.S., American football is most popular. However, it does not make the world’s top 10:
1. Soccer (Association Football) – 4 billion fans, Global
2. Cricket – 2.5 billion fans, UK & Commonwealth
3. Field Hockey – 2 billion fans, Europe, Africa, Asia & Australia
4. Tennis – 1 billion fans, Global
5. Volleyball – 900 million fans, Western Europe & North America
6. Table Tennis – 875 million fans, Global
7. Basketball – 825 million fans, Global
8. Baseball – 500 million fans, United States, Caribbean & Japan
9. Rugby – 475 million fans, UK & Commonwealth
10. Golf – 450 million fans, Western Europe, East Asia & North America
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE HAPPY
MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY today!
• Call just to see how they’re doing.
• Cook them a nice meal.
• Help them carry something.
• Send a thank-you email.
• Tell them a joke and laugh together.
• Share a favorite book or magazine.
• Praise them publicly.
• Deliver a nice lunch to them.
• Deliver them some handpicked flowers.
• Be happy yourself.
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – write my paper for cheap https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/priligy-advertisements/35/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/8771-fda-schedule-for-viagra/ the buy levitra billy elliot essay conclusion matruprem essay in gujarati language essays about future goals 9x12 resume envelopes https://samponline.org/blacklives/essay-on-regional-integration-in-the-caribbean/27/ https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/cialis-geciktirirmi/14/ bar california essay exam writing essay on education cialis newport follow site enter https://psijax.edu/medicine/synthroid-compared-to-levothyroxine/50/ http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/cialis-pros-and-cons/68/ sujets dissertation conte philosophique follow site migrant workers essays https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/levitra-kaina/82/ ideas for admission essays for college https://homemods.org/usc/essay-of-teacher/46/ source link how do i verify my email address on my iphone https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/resume-writing-services-montclair-nj/51/ https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/date-de-sortie-du-viagra/35/ can cialis and viagra be combined levitra classico https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/c3-coursework-decimal-search-example/25/ admission writing services au https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/discursive-essay-wikipedia/33/ Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!