Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each Friday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE FIT
Can’t Do a Push-Up? Here’s a Beginner-Friendly Push-Up Modification:
1. Start on your hands and knees in “table-top” position. With your arms straight, your shoulders should be over your wrists and yours hips over your knees.
2. Bend your elbows and lower your upper body slowly to the ground.
3. When your nose reaches the floor, press up with your arms and return to the starting position.
4. Perform three sets of 8-10 reps. Before you know it, you’ll feel ready to move onto a regular push-ups.
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!