Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each Friday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE FIT
It’s time to incinerate those excess holiday calories. Head out to your local high school track and challenge yourself with this workout:
• To warm up, jog a lap around the track and walk up and down the bleachers
• Then, to really burn calories, fast walk the track curves and sprint the straights.
• Sprint up the bleachers and walk down to spare your knees.
• Repeat for 20 to 30 minutes.
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!