Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each Friday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE WINNING
• When outside, wear three layers–the inner to wick away moisture; the middle for warmth, and the outer to protect from snow, rain and wind.
• Create friction. Rub your hands, arms and legs.
• Move! Do some jumping jacks, swing your arms around like helicopter wings, jog in place.
• Breathe through your nose, which warms the air.
• If you’re with someone else, cuddle close together. You both win!
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/supporting-your-argument-essay/30/ essay about learning foreign languages resume modeling simulation cheap viagra pills buspar and high blood sugar what makes a good actor essay follow https://explorationproject.org/annotated/case-study-assessment-rubric/80/ creative writing courses in london hotel rwanda summary essay theis khan source link follow site watch abilify in marion iowa see url how to check my ip address in android creative writing welwyn garden city https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/unemployment-essay-introduction/28/ history dissertation examples pdf pra que serve viagra http://jeromechamber.com/event/higher-english-critical-essay-structure/23/ press release writing service cheap viagra in europe go to link https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/resume-writing-services-in-killeen-tx/2/ cialis pharmacie lafayette see url viagra news edinburgh tid moo search no essay scholarship for high school juniors reviews of professional resume writing services sample abstract for thesis Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!