Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each Friday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE WINNING
• When outside, wear three layers–the inner to wick away moisture; the middle for warmth, and the outer to protect from snow, rain and wind.
• Create friction. Rub your hands, arms and legs.
• Move! Do some jumping jacks, swing your arms around like helicopter wings, jog in place.
• Breathe through your nose, which warms the air.
• If you’re with someone else, cuddle close together. You both win!
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!