Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each Friday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE MINDFUL
It’s NATIONAL BLOOD DONOR MONTH. Don’t wait for a disaster. Someone needs blood now! It couldn’t be more important:
• About 36,000 units of red blood cells and 7,000 units of platelets are needed every single day in the U.S.
• A single car accident victim may need up to 100 pints of blood to survive.
• 38% of our population is eligible to donate, but less than 10% actually do.
• A single donation from a single person can help more than one person.
Contact the American Red Cross or your local blood bank for more information.
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!