Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each Friday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE WELL
How to create a realistic SELF-CARE CHECKLIST you’ll actually stick to!
First things first: There is no “right” way to practice self-care. Always remember, it’s highly personal!
1) Consider Your Time – Every week has 168 hours in it. Figuring out an ideal and realistic allocation and breakdown of your time is a great place to start. This allows you to be in control of your time versus it controlling you.
2) Be Realistic with Your Routine – Setting unrealistic goals is a recipe for self-sabotage. Instead of going from no hours of meditating a week to five, set smaller goals and tasks at first and reassess them regularly as your practice deepens. While coming up with your checklist, don’t just think about the action or goal itself but how you’ll accomplish or implement the necessary changes.
3) Start with the Basics – One of the best things you can do is to ask yourself the simple question: “Am I getting enough WINNINGrest and nourishment?” From there, look at other areas of your life that might need more attention—relationships, creativity, fun, etc. Once you identify what areas need more self-care, make a simple list focusing on ways to nourish yourself in each area.
4) Check in with yourself – Check in with yourself once a week. Get comfortable with the idea that although you might not tick every box on your self-care checklist, writing them down will, at the very least, psychologically help you make progress.
Thanks to Well And Good for the inspiration!
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – follow go https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/architectural-dissertation-format/10/ child abuse introduction essay an essay for me abdominal pain viagra essay on look at me see url canadian women ww2 essay go here horst kasner cialis business terms explained https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-side-effect-insomnia/96/ viagra frequent use follow link https://makeitinla.org/writer/essays-of-comparison-and-contrast/32/ go here essay on celebration of republic day in school academic writer websites us https://behavior.org/typer/language-polishing/31/ follow site greek gods and goddesses primary homework help erectile function drugs for sale super viagra plus admission essay service original cialis generika j aime le viagra follow essays on the wanderer thesis statement for malcolm x a homemade education bachelor thesis chicago style viagra ice cream Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!