Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each Friday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE WINNING
ghostwriting services definition http://www.naymz.com/online-dissertation-help-uk/ see url go site best price on generic viagra ? womens viagra called thesis plural deutsch sociology essay structure viagra delai action custom dissertation services azithromycin 1 gram how long till click https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/6514-crush-up-viagra.html term paper helper source url http://www.danhostel.org/papers/how-to-write-research-articles/11/ cialis onset time see https://reprosource.com/hospital/quand-prendre-le-viagra/72/ enter write an essay on your school library help with top custom essay online funny process analysis essay topics http://v-nep.org/classroom/free-spanish-essay/04/ follow url go to link formal written essay cpm homework help chapter 9 follow link ranbaxy viagra buy viagra from boots 5 Winning Habits for Success
1. Mend your mindset. Get your head straight. Understand that to achieve success, you need to have a positive outlook on life. Every moment is an opportunity for you to learn and become better. Even if you fall down, get back up and do it again until you get it right.
2. Determine your life goals. Think of your goal as your life’s purpose. What are you truly passionate about? Why are you here? How can you make the world a better place? Finding out your reason for living will reveal clues on how you can use your skills.
3. Drop the distractions. Because you now have determined a clear purpose, you need to get rid anything hindering you from living it. You must design a life that supports your goal and commit to the habits that will get you there.
4. Keep it simple! Your commitment to performing winning habits is crucial to your success. You need to prepare ahead of time and visualize yourself making the habits before you do.
5. Reward Yourself. Creating winning habits can feel like a thankless undertaking, because the actual reward is in the doing itself. But you should take every opportunity you can to give yourself more than just a pat on the back.
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!