Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each Friday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE WINNING
https://mysaschool.org/expository/meaning-of-keywords-in-research-paper/15/ moorheilbad wirkung viagra go to site belinda maria edgeworth essay application essay examples on why i am a good candidate go to link watch art of presentation source site cialis nissei https://www.longridgeschool.org/common/engineering-thesis-writing-service/37/ sample of a table of contents for a research paper source url enalapril side effects hegel essay on natural law here kolantyl generico do viagra level 5 coaching thesis https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/google-essay-topics/26/ source link should you take potassium with lasix https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/business-objects-architect-resume/47/ write a c program on linear search https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/umi-dissertation-express/27/ antigone chorus essay cipro ingredients source url crucible essay questions act enter source site go to link creative writing about school 5 Winning Habits for Success
1. Mend your mindset. Get your head straight. Understand that to achieve success, you need to have a positive outlook on life. Every moment is an opportunity for you to learn and become better. Even if you fall down, get back up and do it again until you get it right.
2. Determine your life goals. Think of your goal as your life’s purpose. What are you truly passionate about? Why are you here? How can you make the world a better place? Finding out your reason for living will reveal clues on how you can use your skills.
3. Drop the distractions. Because you now have determined a clear purpose, you need to get rid anything hindering you from living it. You must design a life that supports your goal and commit to the habits that will get you there.
4. Keep it simple! Your commitment to performing winning habits is crucial to your success. You need to prepare ahead of time and visualize yourself making the habits before you do.
5. Reward Yourself. Creating winning habits can feel like a thankless undertaking, because the actual reward is in the doing itself. But you should take every opportunity you can to give yourself more than just a pat on the back.
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!