Here’s what we talked about this week. If you aren’t receiving your THIS FIVE MINUTES each Friday, be sure to sign up!
THIS FIVE MINUTES | BE WINNING
essay writing free online course click here college application essay adoption https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-what-goes-up/96/ click here viagra prices walmart pharmacy dental assistant cover letter with no experience west chester university college essay discount viagra free shipping on all order essay on birds of india http://www.naymz.com/help-writing-a-personal-statement-for-medical-school/ https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/romeo-and-juliet-conclusion-paragraph/3/ source url viagra cut flowers how to write an abstract education example of an academic research paper https://sigma-instruments.com/cialis-online-voucher-3203/ https://pacificainexile.org/students/writing-personal-essays/10/ viagra pharmacies l https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/movabletype/papers/internet-marketing-research-paper-topics.html avodart over the counter ethnic studies research paper topics http://www.danhostel.org/papers/why-do-we-study-business-research/11/ essay on steps to reduce poverty in india comparison contrast essay help what is a hypothesis in a science fair project https://cwstat.org/termpaper/college-life-and-school-life-essay/50/ how do i remove autofill email addresses from my iphone levitra augusta brand cialis online acquistare levitra online italia esl dissertation methodology editing services usa 5 Winning Habits for Success
1. Mend your mindset. Get your head straight. Understand that to achieve success, you need to have a positive outlook on life. Every moment is an opportunity for you to learn and become better. Even if you fall down, get back up and do it again until you get it right.
2. Determine your life goals. Think of your goal as your life’s purpose. What are you truly passionate about? Why are you here? How can you make the world a better place? Finding out your reason for living will reveal clues on how you can use your skills.
3. Drop the distractions. Because you now have determined a clear purpose, you need to get rid anything hindering you from living it. You must design a life that supports your goal and commit to the habits that will get you there.
4. Keep it simple! Your commitment to performing winning habits is crucial to your success. You need to prepare ahead of time and visualize yourself making the habits before you do.
5. Reward Yourself. Creating winning habits can feel like a thankless undertaking, because the actual reward is in the doing itself. But you should take every opportunity you can to give yourself more than just a pat on the back.
Wherever you are in your life – and in the world – Coach Janis pinpoints fitness and wellbeing solutions that work for YOU. You are important enough and creative enough to achieve your goals! Keep your mind in the game. Keep your body in the game. Keep your fierce and abiding spirit in the game.
– These 5 Minutes are Up. Onward You Go!